RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
Last updated: June 21, 2020
Thank you for your recent purchase and in using our Elite DTG Printing website.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
For the purposes of this Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy:
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Elite DTG Printing, 152 Bellarine Highway, Moolap VIC 3224.
- Servicerefers to the Website.
- Websiterefers to Elite DTG Printing, accessible from https://www.elitedtgprinting.com.au
- Goodsrefer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Ordersmean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Right
You are entitled to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 30 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. Before making a return, you must inform us of your decision by:
We will issue you a return merchandise authorisation. We cannot process any returns nor refunds without this authorisation from us.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and any fees associated (ex. bank fees, transfer fees, other related fees) may be deducted from the final amount reimbursed.
Conditions for Returns & Exchange
Most items sold in the website can be returned. In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days;
- The goods are in the original packaging;
- The goods are in unused and good condition;
- The goods still have the receipt as a proof of purchase
The following goods cannot be returned or exchanged:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- The goods supplied has been used, has been noticeable worn or had signs of damage or noticeable wear and tear;
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Conditions for BYO garments
Our t-shirts are of the highest quality hence we discourage bringing your own garments. With you supplying the material, you agree with the risks associated with using a material not provided by us. Please see our Terms of Service for more details on BYO garments.
In cases wherein you are not satisfied with the work we have done on your material. We can offer alternative refund and exchange arrangements.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. Any costs associated in sending the goods to us will not be reimbursed. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Shop 6 152 Bellarine Highway, Moolap VIC 3216
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, we will issue the gift credit that you can use later on for future purchase.
If the goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org